Early Childhood Screening
- Please bring your child and a copy of their most recent immunization record, a birth Certificate and proof of residence.
- To be eligible for regular education preschool services, children must be 3 yearsold by August 1st.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order to complete paperwork.
- The screening, scoring and exiting process will take approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Seating space is limited. Groups of no more than 3 are appreciated.
NOTICE: ALL children must have a consent to screen signed by a parent/guardian. If someone other than the parent/guardian will be accompanying the child to screening, additional consent from the parent/guardian will be needed in order to release the results.Preschool start dates for August, 2019 are to be announced.Preschools currently are at the following schools:Oak Grove Elementary4901 Cook RdSt. Joseph, MO 64505Truman Middle School3227-45 OliveSt. Joseph, MO 64507Early Learning Center1210 JacksonSt. Joseph, MO 64503