LHS Business DepartmentBusiness education is a crucial link in a student'seducational training. In business education, instructorsrelate how the knowledge of basic skills will be used in the"real world" environment.Mission: To train and provide students with the:
- Ability to transfer knowledge and skills learned to obtain a job or continue their education.
- Awareness of technological changes and equipment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to obtain and
keep a job (work ethic).
- Personal financial/consumer skills
to make wise economic choices.
experiences. This diversity should be valued and willenhance the learning environment by allowing multiplepoints of view to be considered.
- Social interaction
- Making choices
- A variety of learning styles
- Being actively involved in the process
- Observing others at work
Business Courses Offered
- College 101
- High School of Business Program
- Introduction to Business
- Marketing I
- Marketing Internship
- Personal Finance
- School Publications
- Sports Marketing