Worker's Compensation/Employee Accidents

All workplace accidents need to be reported to Human Resources immediately, whether or not you need medical attention. You should complete this form. Please fax (816-671-4013) or scan/email the accident form to Brandi Koelzer in Human Resources.

If you require medical attention, please call Human Resources (816-671-4000) to report the accident. We will contact Concentra (5506 Corporate Drive, Suite 1700 in Mitchell Woods off Riverside Road) to authorize treatment. If you choose to be seen by your own doctor, you will be responsible for all medical bills.

As of July 1, 2016, Worker's Compensation Insurance Company:
United Heartland Insurance Company

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.