• Maintenance Request Classifications

    Routine- Items that part of the daily upkeep of the buildings and grounds. All requests should be entered via the district’s tracking system, SchoolDude. Requests should be submitted by either the building principal, secretary, or members of the facilities staff. Teaching staff should submit their requests to their principal.

    Emergency- Items that are safety or security concerns such as; exterior windows or doors that can not be secured, items that are in threat of falling, etc. These items should be called in to the maintenance department immediately and then entered into SchoolDude.

    Building Improvement Projects (BIP)- These requests are submitted by the building principals to the Director of Operations in the spring. This work usually involves needed modifications to instructional space and is usually performed during the summer.

    Capitol Improvement Projects (CIP)- Typically, annual projects in existing buildings that require major alterations or repairs.  Examples are:  Roof and asphalt repair or replacement, exterior door or window replacement, HVAC repair or replacement, etc.

    Building Use Requests- Persons or entities that wish to use district buildings must submit a Building Use Form to the building principal or Director of Student Services.  Once the form has been signed, it is sent to the Business Office for approval, and then to the maintenance department.