Creativity & Innovation
Creativity is marked by the ability to produce or create something new through imaginative skill, whether a new solution to a problem, a new method or device, or a new artistic object or form. Creativity is driven by a richness of ideas and originality of thinking.
● Elaborate, refine, analyze and evaluate ideas to improve and maximize creative efforts
● Develop, implement and communicate new ideas to others effectively
● Remain open and responsive to new and diverse perspectives
● Demonstrate flexibility, originality, and inventiveness
● Stimulate curiosity and promote divergence(Information above is inspired by The Partnership for 21st Century Skills.)