*NEW* Submit your short answer and your email address to apply!
- Earn a “B” or higher for your semester(s) in your Hillyard Technical Center program.
- Complete the attached NTHS Membership Application
- Provide an unofficial, official, or student copy of your transcript to verify a 3.0 cumulative GPA. (National requirement)
- Please submit a short essay or a paragraph about your academic and career goals.
- Application date TBA
After your membership application, transcript, and paragraph are approved. You will need to pay the national membership price of $30. This can be paid to the office with cash, debit/credit card, or money order. No personal checks will be accepted.
NTHS helps members to:
- Apply for scholarships to seek postsecondary education. NTHS awards over $260,000 in scholarships annually.
- Position yourself ahead of competition in today’s highly competitive workforce.
- Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation.
- Connect to global career and technical education networks.
- Discover opportunities with leading business and industry.
- Serve in leadership roles in communities and industries.
What Members Receive
Be recognized for their achievement in career and technical education. As a member, you will receive a professional portfolio containing your membership certificate and card to showcase your membership. In addition, you will receive an official NTHS diploma seal, graduation tassel, lapel pin, and window decal to display your NTHS affiliation.
Go to https://nths.org/ for more information.