Please contact the Principal's office at the school in your attendance area to set up an appointment for registration. You will need to bring the following information with you to your appointment or request your previous school to send your records before we can enroll you:
- Withdrawal grades (if withdrawing during the year)
- Immunization Record
- IEP & Summary (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency, such as a lease agreement or utility bill showing the student lives in the school's attendance area
You may also download and complete the registration sheets before your appointment so that we can enroll you faster:
1. Please fill out the student information sheet and medical form (see links above).
2. Make an appointment to meet with the Principal at the school.
3. Bring the forms with you to the meeting along with proof of residency.