To be considered for admission, applicants must submit a completed Adult Application Packet to Hillyard Technical Center prior to the application deadline. Application Packets are available at Hillyard Technical Center's administrative office or website.
The completed Application Packet must include:
- Completed Adult Program application form
- Non-refundable $35 application fee
- Pre-entrance exam - TEAS Allied Health Exam (minimum score of 50)
- Official high school transcript/High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Post-secondary transcript(s) as applicable
- Three reference letters. You must use the forms provided in the Adult Application Packet
- Confidential Release Wavier (included in the Adult Application Packet)
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 1, 2020.