Check out our new web page about the collaboration between our programs within Webster!
Young adults from the alternative program visited with and learned about some of our English Language Learners (ELL) history and how they ended up in St. Joseph, MO. After their visits, the young students wrote stories about the ELL students. Please enjoy the stories written by our young adults!
St. Joseph Adult Education and Literacy is here for you!
We are no longer just the High School Equivalency (HSE) or GED®; we are here to prepare you for the future!
Are you ready for the workplace?
Are you ready to attend college?
Do you need to brush up on your skills for college or the workforce?
- Reading, Math and Language
- Employability Skills
- Computer Skills
- English Language
Come to find out what you can do in just six (6) weeks of class; you might surprise yourself.
To join our classes:
1. Attend our four-day enrollment / orientation.
2. Dedicate yourself to attend our classes for a minimum of six weeks with no more than two (2) misses.
3. Do the required activities within the classroom.
4. See what you can learn in just six weeks!