- Visit the main SJSD website at http://www.sjsd.k12.mo.us/.
- Click on Parent & Student Portal on the Resources menu on the lower right side.
- Click on the Login link on the lefthand navigation menu.
- Near the bottom right of the page click Create Account.
- Fill in the required information at the top then fill in the student name(s). You can add the names of all your students in the district. You will need the user name (Access ID) and password that you had last year. You can call the school at 671.4080 and ask for Mrs. McCauley to obtain this information if you don't have it.
- For the Access ID you only need to capitalize the first letter.
- For the Password, you need to use ALL CAPS.
- Students may log on just as they always have; however, their password must be in ALL CAPS.