LHS Business Department
Business education is a crucial link in a student's
educational training. In business education, instructors
relate how the knowledge of basic skills will be used in the
"real world" environment.
Mission: To train and provide students with the:
Students will learn through:
- Ability to transfer knowledge and skills learned to obtain a job or continue their education.
- Awareness of technological changes and equipment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to obtain and
keep a job (work ethic).
- Personal financial/consumer skills
to make wise economic choices.
- Social interaction
- Making choices
- A variety of learning styles
- Being actively involved in the process
- Observing others at work
Students have a wide range of abilities, backgrounds and
experiences. This diversity should be valued and will
enhance the learning environment by allowing multiple
points of view to be considered.