The St. Joseph School District's licensing agreement with Microsoft does not allow us to give Microsoft Office to our employees to install on their home computers. However, SJSD employees are eligible to download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 for Windows or Office for Mac 2011 for their home computers for only $9.95 (limited to one purchase per year). If you would prefer to install from a DVD rather than download the software (or just in case you ever need to reinstall the Office software), you can also purchase a Microsoft Office Backup DVD for an additional $12.00 at the program website.
To purchase Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program.:
- Contact the TMC Help Desk for the current Microsoft Home Use Program code (call 671-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to http://hup.microsoft.com
- Select United States for your Country/Region.
- Enter your SJSD e-mail address and the current program code. (You must use your school district email address to qualify for this offer.)
- You will receive a confirmation email from Microsoft with a link to purchase the software.
- When you are ordering the software, make sure you select the correct version of Office for your computer. Office Professional Plus 2013 is for Windows computers only. Mac users should select Office for Mac 2011.
Please Note: The Microsoft Home Use program code is assigned to the St. Joseph School District for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share the program code with anyone outside our organization. You may continue using software purchased under the Microsoft Home Use Program as long as you are employed with the St. Joseph School District.
These latest versions of Microsoft Office may not be compatible with some older computers. Please check the Microsoft Office system requirements before purchasing to make sure this software will run on your computer:Office 2011 for Mac system requirements
Office 2013 for Windows system requirements