Firefox IEP fix
It appears that Adobe Reader 10 may change the default method of handling PDF's in Firefox. If teachers can no longer access their IEP through Firefox, you might want to try the following ...
1. Open Firefox and click on Preferences
2. In Preferences click on Applications in the top menu and in the left column find Preview Document (application/pdf). If Action (right column) is set to Use Adobe Acrobat Plug-in you will need to change this setting. Click on Use Adobe Acrobat Plug-in and select Use other form the menu.
3. In the Dialogue box that appears select Applications and route to Adobe Reader. Click Open to select helper application.
4. When you are done Preview Document (application/pdf) should say Use Adobe Reader. Close Firefox Preferences and relaunch IEP.
NOTE: If for some strange reason Preview Document (application/pdf) does not appear in the left column ... keep scrolling down : )
5. If you don't find Preview Document (application/pdf) open Firefox and do a search for "sample pdf". After you've found a sample pdf, double click that sample pdf link and you will get a dialogue box that says: You have chosen to open "sample.pdf". In the dialogue box that appears route to Adobe Reader. Click OK when done. See image below.